Having Your Wedding Ceremony and Reception at the Same Location!
Ceremony at Drees Pavilion
Did you know that 18% of the weddings we hosted in 2012 had both their ceremony and reception at one of our beautifully decorated venues? With just one call you can easily plan both your wedding and reception and enjoy some of these great benefits:
- Set your date with just one phone call -- no juggling of schedules to see what dates are open.
- Guests and Bridal Party only need to travel to one location--a great option if concerned about the weather.
- No need for extra expenses such as additional flowers or limo services.
- Easy one time parking for guests and bridal party.
- Your choice of officiant (we can also provide several recommendations).
- No restrictions on your choice of music, dress, or ceremony.
- Keep all of your items (change of dress, makeup, shoes, etc.) in your private bridal room throughout the day.
- Plus, all of your guests can enjoy the reception while you are taking photos.
Ceremony at The Grand Banquet Hall
If you are interested in this option, please contact a McHale's wedding planner and they will be happy to work up a plan.
* There is no additional cost when you select to have your ceremony with us! Price your Reception Online and get an idea of what we can do! Please note, some restrictions may apply depending on how many guests you are expecting and the venue you select.